Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pork Chops and Asparagus

Last night I must say I made a dinner of epic proportions.

And I don't mean the portions were too big...

I made Breaded Pork Chops with Dijon Asparagus.

Here, in a few photos, is how it turned out:


This is a really easy meal - and pretty impressive to guests.

Changes I made: I browned the pork chops but since I had 6 to make, I put them in the oven for about 15 minutes to cook through. While they were cooking I was able to mash the potatoes with some cream cheese and butter, and make the dressing for the asparagus.

I hope you enjoy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...asparagus.
Mmm...mashed potatoes.

Ann Imig said...

Wow! We had tortilla chips and french fries!

(Well that's mostly what the kids ate at the Mexican restaurant anyway)