Lee requested my chex mix, and at the look of glee on his face in the grocery store, I gave in.
(4) cups of all 3 kinds of chex
(2) cups of mixed nuts
(2) cups of roasted peanuts (the sweet kind)
(2) sticks of butter (I KNOW)
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
(4) tablespoons of Lawry's season salt
(1) tablespoon of garlic powder
Combine all cereal and nuts in very large roasting pan. Pre-heat oven to 325.
Melt the butter in the microwave and add seasonings.
Pour over cereal and nuts mixture and mix very well.
Bake in the oven, stirring every 20 minutes, for an hour.
You can certainly add other items like pretzels and garlic chips, but we really only enjoy the cereal and nuts part so that is why I came up with this.
On the sweet side, I mixed some of the left over nuts with some m&m's - LOVED IT.