Monday, September 5, 2011

Homemade Guacamole

For Labor Day I was asked to bring my guacamole over to a friends... this is how I make it:

(7-8)Avacados

  (1/2) Red Onion
  (4) Serrano peppers,  (1) lime
 Salt (to taste), cilantro (to taste)
 And (not pictured) tomatoes, cumin, and chili pepper. Mix together, forget to take a photo of it, and enjoy!

I also made a new version of the Sand Dollar Cookies. I cheated a little with the pre-made cookie dough
 Then added slivered almonds
 Cut the dough into unequal pieces

 Add the almonds and sprinkle with cinnoman/sugar mix
Bake @ 350 for 10 minutes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol the sand dollar cookies are so cute! love that

Anonymous said...

Oh those sand dollars are just too cute. And thanks for the guacamole recipe i didn't have one! :)

Alison Satterwhite said...

I'm all about the guacamole. It looks delicious. Love this section of your blog.