Monday, July 20, 2009

Cookies and Grilled Pizza

I have been cooking, I have proof!

Thursday night I made yummy cookies!
They have dark chocolate M&M's and semi-sweet chocolate chips AND vanilla pudding in the batter. YUM.
Last night we tried our hand at Grilled Pizza.
It was our first try and it was a hectic experience at first but proved to be tasty non-the-less.
First I sauteed the veggies:
and then chopped up the prosciutto and pepperoni:
While that was all happy on the stove, I rolled out the dough that I had made earlier in the day:
Then comes the best part - sauce and cheese. I could eat plain cheese pizza with extra sauce ALL DAY.This is where there were many bad words said. This didn't go so smoothly.

But the end result was wonderful!This was so good. SOOOOO good.

1 comment:

Donald said...

you're right - that looks like a hot mess, but a tasty one!