Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sortof a diet dinner..

Depends on how you look at it!
NY Strip Steak (small portion)
Sauteed Baby Bok Choy
Whole Wheat Penne pasta alfredo

So maybe if you ignore the alfredo (butter, cream, and cheese... oh shit!) then it's healthy? I mean you need a little fat in any diet..I split a steak with Lee's sister, so that kept the portion down. That was a good move because Lee did a FANTASTIC job on these steaks and I could have eaten 3 of them.
The bok choy is so easy. You throw it in a skillet with some olive oil and garlic and sautee it until it's very wilted. Lee likes it very cooked.
Then the alfredo... not healthy. But I had the pasta and not any other real good ideas. So I thought this to be the equvilant of french bread on the table with butter.

Stop looking at me like that.

No comments: