Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday Night's Alright for Grilling...

Saturday we had to take the dogs for grooming so we stopped at our new favorite breakfast spot while we waiting on them to be finished.
The Black Walnut.

This time I had The Black Walnut's Eggs Benedict and Lee had the Tex Mex omlet.
mine was good but I immediately missed my huevos rancheros with the black beans containing crack.


Then, Saturday night, we grilled some good ole fashioned BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, and baked beans. I also made Deviled Eggs.

I was a little involved with the eggs and forgot to take a photo of the grilled yumminess. We used Stubbs Spicey BBQ sauce on the chicken and it was just plain good!
Lee likes to tell me, each and everytime I make Deviled Eggs, that he doesn't really care for them.
Then proceeds to eat 4 or 5.

No comments: