Friday, November 13, 2009

Single Life

This week, I was "Single." Lee was in NYC from Tuesday - Friday (11pm tonight..) so I didn't really cook much.
Monday, when Donald came over (Lee had a client dinner) - I made him my favorite salad (spinach, bacon, boiled egg, shallots, and mushrooms).

Tuesday - French Onion Soup and it was GREAT!I made the soup on Sunday so that I would have it to eat later in the week.

Wednesday - Long story but I had a huge lunch and then worked until 7. So around 8 I was a little hungry. I made a bowl of sesame noodles, had about 6 bites, and then threw the rest out. I just wasn't hungry and I wasn't really hungry for THAT.I had cut up an apple for the dogs and added a few slices to my water. That was refreshing!

Thursday - I had dinner with Donald and Don and he made a yummy dinner of stuff chicken (cheese, peppers, etc) over a bed of rice. It had an asian kick to it!

Tonight - I had to get creative because i really wanted Mexican. I know Lee will too tomorrow night so I dug around and found short pasta, a jar of sauce (for emergencies such as this) and I had a bag of frozen chicken breasts. Whala!Not anything like homemade sauce, but I am full and now going to rest and nap while waiting on Lee's plane to come in so I can go get him. I am tired of the single life!

No comments: