Sunday, March 7, 2010

Give me Mexican Breakfast NOW!



Look - I am from East Texas. I love all things Tex Mex. I don't eat celery and peanut butter in an effort to be skinny. I yam what I yam you know?
So this morning, I woke up to the beautiful sound of the barking dogs next door. Again. So after rolling around in bed for an hour, saying bad words and generally complaining, I was hungry.
For mexican food.
Like, now.

So after digging around for places to go, I remembered where the best breakfast place is when you are in this mood.

Mama's Cafe!

They are known for the extremely large breakfast tacos they serve. I, however, can't stop eating the eggs benedict.
Before you ask why - let me show you.

{please excuse the blurry photo. I was excited ok?}
What we have here is a failure to communicate!

Oops. This is not Cool Hand Luke.

What we have here is eggs benedict covered in QUESO, hashbrowns, and refried beans. And SALSA!
Woohoo!
I almost got up and asked the chef what the heck was in those beans but then I figured it out.

Crack.

Good to know.

No comments: