Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cooking simple

When I don't have much time, or sometimes much money, I end up falling back on easy recipes that are always well liked. So if I am not posting much right now, it is because I am just throwing together some normal meals!

Sunday - Roasted Chicken and veggies
Monday - Turkey Tacos
Tuesday - Grilled chicken breasts with veggie orzo
Wednesday - Spaghetti and turkey meatballs
Thursday - no idea.... Lee is out so maybe just a bowl of soup or something.
Friday - we usually go out but I have all the fixins to make a pizza for the grill

This week, I will make sure I post a photo of the spaghetti with a recipe - that way I am putting a new recipe out there!

I am making Oreo truffles for a party on Saturday and that will be another good one to try and photograph and post.
The Holiday Party season is upon us! we have 3 in the next few weeks!

No comments: