Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend foodie

Saturday Lee drank alot of beer... so Sunday I made him a hangover cure - breakfast tacos!Basically I cooked some bacon and the sauteed the onions and red pepper in some of the grease. Then I scrambled some eggs. Put it in a warm tortilla with cheese and salsa!
These were soooo yummy and we had some homemade salsa from Jennifer to put on them too.

Then for dinner - classic beef stew. this was GOOOOODHe had 2 bowls. I did too. While we watched Dexter on Showtime.

Then tonight was Lasagna Bowls for Monday-Night-Dinner - which is back on since my test is this Friday and the study class is OVER. 9 weeks in a row of a study class... wow.
This recipe is from Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals on Food Network. I added some stuff to it and it was very very good!You can see her recipe here. I was bothered by the lack of tomato sauce so I dumped in some leftover Prego from what Ben had brought a few weeks ago, it thickened it up and it was great!

Ok, back to studying!

No comments: