Friday, April 22, 2011

Meatloaf Birthday

Donald's birthday was on Wednesday, but since he has school, we had his dinner last night.

When it's your birthday, what things do you think of that you want to eat? Steak? Shrimp? Pasta?

What does DONALD think of when it's his birthday?

Meatloaf.

Mine to be specific.

So for his birthday I went ahead and made him 2 meatloafs.

On the side I served roasted baby red potatoes and Jimmy brought a very yummy corn casserole.
 I would put the recipe on here but... it's a bit of a secret. If you are really interested, shoot me an email and I will give you all BUT the secret... Sorry. The only other person that knows is my Grandmother. She is cool like that.

Donald was a little camera shy at first:


But after some wine...

He was a little more brave...

It also helped that I made fresh brownies and scooped some Baskin and Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream on top..


Happy Birthday uncle Bunny!

3 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Dang you... Tony loves your meatloaf. When I attempt to cook a meatloaf Tony always ends up talking about yours. It's his way of saying yours is better :)

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Hahah, Meatloaf!? I don't think I could get my hubs to touch the stuff even if I paid him. And I make a mean meatloaf, haha. Happy birthday to him, and glad he got his favorite meal :)

Donald said...

When I die...your only job is to chunk a meatloaf in with my body before they cremate me.