Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Huevos Rancheros

Man I love mexican food.

In a super serious way I love mexican food.

There are some weekends when I really really want Huevos Rancheros for breakfast. The urge struck me recently so I looked up some recipes and went for it.

Fire roasted tomatoes

Chorizo

This added some nice smokey-ness

Completed product
Lee LOVED this. I added the chorizo on the fly and did soft tortillas rather than messing with frying some.

Recipe here at Simply Recipes. 

SO. SO. SO. GOOD.

6 comments:

Jessica DeWitt said...

Oh My OH MY does that look good!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

I LOVE Huevoes Ranchero!! So good. Almost as much as Chiliquiles (or how ever you spell it, lol). Just about some of the best breakfast food around!

Melissa {TheScarletCardinal} said...

Visiting from FTLOB--huevos rancheros are my all time favorite breakfast food! Thanks for the recipes. Yum!

Sarah said...

Mmm. This looks delicious. I'd never even heard of Huevos Rancheros before this, but man. I think I'm a fan now :D

Sarah said...

Mmm. This looks delicious. I'd never even heard of Huevos Rancheros before this, but man. I think I'm a fan now :D

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I'm dying over here... this looks delicious!