Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thai Curry Chicken

Last night, Lee and I took a second crack at this uber complicated recipe from Beer Advocate magazine.

This time there was a BIG helper in the kitchen!

My mother's day present - a 14 cup Cuisinart Food Processor!
This made slicing onions super super easy...



 I also used my veggie chopper to wrangle the damn squash and that put it unto uniform chunks and it cooked perfectly this time!

Then we made the entire sauce in the processor without any leaks at ALL.

In the end, it wasn't near as complicated of a recipe because of this awesome appliance. And it's YUM.
YUM.
YUM.
If anyone wants the recipe, let me know and I will send it your way!

2 comments:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Looks pretty darn good! And what a nice Mother's Day gift you have there :)

Unknown said...

I want that recipe! I am without a food processor but who knows? I might be able to stumble through it. And if not - it's worth a shot, right? prestons 2 be {at} gmail {dot} com.