Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Menu

I am going to try try try to post our menu each week. I hope I don't fail!

This week is a little odd because Lee may or may not be out of town Tuesday night. But we will play it by ear...

Sunday: Sandwiches or leftovers from today's Mother's Day lunch of pork chops and veggies.
Monday: Chicken Spaghetti - I really love Pioneer Woman's version (surprise surprise) - it's not too overly cheesy.
Tuesday: Aunt Kelly comes over for her Logan fix. If Lee is out of town we will have left overs. If not I will make his favorite, Turkey Tacos.
Wednesday: either leftover CS or Turkey Tacos - again - depends on Lee's schdule.
Thursday: Donald night. Honestly? I have no idea.
Friday: Please oh please write Lee a letter and tell him to take momma to Tia Maria's for dinner and margs! Maybe we can get Tiffanie and Tony to go too!

Do you make a weekly menu? Do you stick to it or just order chinese?

2 comments:

Becky McNeer said...

Cute blog! If you ever need ideas, stop by http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com

Jessica DeWitt said...

I made a weekly menu!
M: chicken, veggie, side
T: egg sandwiches
W: grilled chicken salad
T: grilled turkey breast
F: suprise...

very simple i know. i usually decide what flavor the chicken will be once I'm standing in front of the stove.
T/Th is class night for Ryan, so we have to get things going fast.