Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Menu

This is an odd week for us Lee is traveling a few days.. But I am making do.

Sunday: we had chipotle-lime marinated chicken with rice and green beans. The chicken was pre marinated at Central Market so I can't take credit for it. It was freaking yum...

Monday: Real Housewives of New Jersey time! Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I actually purchased meatballs at the market (not precooked) so that i don't have to make them. Easy peasy.

Tuesday: Lee is gone so I am eating left over chicken and green beans and maybe making a little Alfredo on the side.

Wednesday: hell, cereal for dinner.

Thursday: We have dinner at a friends house.

Friday: going to my hometown for a few days. I am making baked beans for a family BBQ.

Do you ever have a hectic week like this? What are some short cuts you take?



No comments: