Friday, April 17, 2009

D-I-V-I-N-E!!!!

Yesterday was our 4th Wedding Anniversary and I have to say, with all honesty, it just keeps getting better with us. We are so happy together, we do everything together, we have similar interests, and just get along so well. We hardly fight, and if we do it is usually more like a bickering because something else is bothering us.

Anyway, Lee really pulled out all the stops this year! He ordered a dozen long stemmed red roses and they were delivered to my office in a gorgeous vase.

He made reservations and didn't tell me where! So I didn't know until we pulled into the parking lot. The funny thing is, it is right next to a jewelry store so I was thinking "um... " then I looked further and saw Perry's Steakhouse!!! We have never been there but heard wonderful things.

When we walked in, they were like "Happy Anniversary!" and then we are brought to our table (right next to the wine room so we could see all the wine, really cool) and there were rose petals on the table. Then our waiter comes up "Happy Anniversary!" and i was totally overwhelmed. I got all teared up and was so touched. It was just a wonderful experience all around.
They are famous for this huge pork chop, so that is what Lee ordered. I ordered Chateaubriand, which is a filet minon, sliced into 3 portions, with a sauce poured on each one. The sauce I liked the most was a truffle merlot. MMMMMMMM... Divine.
They then brought us a white chocolate cheesecake (on the house) for d
essert.

All in all, this was just a wonderful experience. We will totally go back there, even for other
occasions than anniversary. We were treated like royalty and loved every minute of it.

I wanted to take photos, but I didn't want to look like a tourist or something!!

2 comments:

Donald said...

lee does good with the events :)

which is funny since he's always stressed out about it

The Riddle Family said...

That place sounds amazing. That is so awesome of Lee to make such a special evening for you both!