Friday, April 10, 2009

New header

I would like to thank SARA RIDDLE PHOTOGRAPHY (which I wish every day lived in Texas) for the awesome custom header she made for my new food blog. She also made the one on my other blog and was so nice to change the color to a spring green when i felt the urge one day. She is a lovely person with cutie pie Schnauzers and a cutie pie hubby and is just a cutie pie herself!
You can check out her cutie pie life here and her awesome skills with a camera.

There isn't really any food to post. I will be eating either left over pork loin or chicken salad. I wish Lee was here because then I would be cooking cheese ravioli with grilled chicken and pesto sauce.
But I don't feel the need to go through all that trouble for just me.

But I do need to go fix dinner for the doggies.

No comments: