Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Turkey Taco's

Last time I made Taco's, I ate them so fast I didn't get a photo. This almost happened again!

Last night I made taco's with ground turkey, to convince myself it was healthy. I had 3, Lee had 4, and I do believe Donald had 5.


I suppose that means they were tasty. In fact, when I went to reach for the bowl of meat, thinking everyone was done, Donald reached out like a feral cat and almost jabbed me with his fork.

I have been MIA for a few reasons. 1. - i didn't cook at all from Friday to Sunday. 2. We were out of town for an alumni thing. I did cook Sunday, but it was something i have made and documented before - Roasted Chicken.

Tonight is a stir fry, so I will try my best to take photos.

My photos will continue to suck until I get a really nice camera. My bday is in Oct - maybe then...

2 comments:

Donald said...

1. There was no fork, only a spoon.

2. 5? 6? stopped counting...it was GOOOOOOOODDDDD

3. I'll bring the S410 Canon over and compare it with the one you have to see which one has a better resolution. The S410 is the one I've been using for a few years now and have always loved the results it has.

4. OMG, those tacos were good...

Sarah said...

Brett LOVES tacos. We just recently switched to turkey tacos (we stepped down from 1/2 beef and 1/2 turkey to full turkey last week, like a nicotine patch, lol) We have them at least once a week. YUM!!