Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dinner with Foodies

Our good friends, Jennifer and Dave, are major foodie's. When we go to their house for dinner, I can guarantee the food will be divine and last night was no exception. Jennifer served up a yummy dinner of grilled pork loin, rosemary roasted potatoes, sauteed spinach, and a green salad with green goddess dressing. YUM!
The spinach had not made it onto my plate when I took this photo, but I assure you it was yummy!
Then for dessert we had a Kahula Chocolate Bundt Cake with homemade whipped cream and strawberries... I was in heaven.I asked Jennifer if she may post her cake recipe on her blog and she thought maybe she will - if so I will put that link up later on.

Tonight is Thursday Night Dinner and I am planning meatloaf, green beans, and mashed potaotes. Jimmy is bringing a jalapeno cheese dip for appetizer and Don is brining chocolate cake. I am so happy I get chocolate cake 2 nights in a row - you just don't even know.

1 comment:

The Riddle Family said...

Oh my gosh, that looks so yummy!